Howdy from Hong Kong, y’all!
The Lord is MOVIN here and I am so blessed to be chasing Him around the world.
Let me tell ya a little bit about whats goin down in China right now.
- The government claims China has only 23 million Christians, but even officials acknowledge that is an underestimate.
- China has tens of millions of believers attending underground “house churches.” Local officials have tolerated them as long as they are not “political.”
- Current estimates are based on a 10% annual growth rate of Christians in China.
- The Chinese Communist Party now sees Christianity as a serious threat to be suppressed.
- Despite these strictures, China could become home to the world’s largest Christian population within 15 years from now.
- China is estimated to have now more Christians (100 million) than members of the Chinese Community Party (86.7 million).
There is a revolution happening and I am blessed to be at the heart, serving, walking, and praying for the people in China.
Y’all. Pray for China. The Lord is rising and stirring in the people’s hearts, and the MOST important thing we can do for China is pray.
Pray BIG things.
Have BIG faith.
Because we have a BIG God and we can move mountains, cultures, and governments all through faith.
“Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.” Hebrews 11:1
God uses broken people to fix broken things all by faith.
This is exactly what he has done with all of us in the time we have been in Hong Kong.
By faith we have traveled here.
By faith we are doing the Lord’s work.
And by faith we will continue to go.
So, also… Hong Kong is BEAUTIFUL.
The people I have met here are servant-hearted, welcoming, and extremely encouraging.
I am IN LOVE with China and I am extremely blessed to be here,
I cannot wait till our next adventure!
See ya in Thailand!